Increasing club attendance – Ideas thread

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mvirks 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     dakari-mane 
    Keymaster

Good Morning!

So HATE club is ticking along nicely now. We have a regular core of faces turning up every week/other week & we are most weeks breaking even with the venue hire. So that’s all good.

HOWEVER in order to turn HATE club into the global super-power it should so totally be we really need to increase the number of people attending every week. The Bethnal Green Working Mens Club has plenty of space to expand into, what we need is people.

Thanks to Monk & Tim we now have some promotional material so if you have somewhere you think might put a flyer up please let us know.

A few area’s I’d really like to try to grow are Boardgames & Role-playing games. So if you know of anyone that might be interested in coming along give them a poke, if you know of any clubs/shops that might put up a flyer give us a shout or if you have a cunning way to attract more people Post here!

straightsilver 
    Participant

I can spam all the 40K sites if you like, assuming nobody else has? Link to this website or FB page though?

mvirks 
    Keymaster

I think the key really is pushing the non-40K “niche” crowd, i.e. advertise for Warmahordes, x-Wing, Necromunters, historcal wargamers and boardgamers. We’ve so far geared most of our communications and advertising efforts towards Warhammer.

glitch 
    Participant

I still haven’t got round to putting together a “hello” thread for Yaktribe, which seems to be the main Necromunda fansite. I’ll do that sometime this week.

Also would the server admin like a nicer .ico for the favicon? The lack of transparency is making my design brains twitch.

Grab it from http://overwa.tch.li/favicon.ico. I made it for the Necromunda repository for house rules/stats etc. for whenever we start a new campaign.

Edit – no link tags? Ewww.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  glitch. Reason: No link tags? WTF
       mvirks 
      Keymaster

Edit – no link tags? Ewww.

The day we allow “proper” HTML tags in posts is the day the first random Russian 12-year-old kid hacker is taking over our website 😛

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2014 The HATE Club - Hackney Area Tabletop Enthusiasts

or

Forgot your details?