This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jacob Hewitt 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     mvirks 
    Keymaster

Living Rulebook 6 and Stenchbowl rules

mvirks 
    Keymaster

Stenchbowl 2015 Rules
    StenchbowlRules2015.doc

Jacob Hewitt 
    Participant

I dont understand why duplicate skills is a problem? You choose the best skill for that position until you get a stat or double then build your team around this new star player. Thats the point of it :(, how is it reasonable only 1 Black ork on a team can have block? Only 1 Gutter Runner gets Blodge? this is a road straight to crazy town!

I cant get my head around the logic behind this, the rules have a random element to the leveling up built into the mechanics.

zenithed 
    Participant

I think the idea’s to encourage choosing the more obscure skills, and prevent cookie-cutter teams of blodgers, etc. You can still get the same skill on multiple players, you just have to go down a different route for the first skill (i.e. the black orcs would have to get mighty blow or guard first, before choosing block for their second). Basically just mix it up a bit. More variety = more fun.

mvirks 
      Keymaster

That is indeed the reasoning behind it; we want all the fun, random elements of Blood Bowl without any of the WAAC 🙂

Or are you taking Toy Footballers serious?

zenithed 
      Participant

This is more important than life and death, it’s Blood Bowl, Bob.

Jacob Hewitt 
    Participant

But but but that happens automatically when you get a double! I smell the stench of dwarf players all over this, upset due to much Claw in Chaos teams!

I didn’t realize you were only blocking the order of choosing tho which makes it less objectionable, if my assumption is correct tho and its teams full of Mighty Blow/Claw that everyone’s concerned with just make some rules limiting mutations.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2014 The HATE Club - Hackney Area Tabletop Enthusiasts

or

Forgot your details?